In Deutschland wird die „Minions 3D Blu Ray“ mit einem deutschen Dolby Atmos 3D Soundmix erscheinen. Tolle Sache. Als Minions Fan sind aber die drei neuen Minifilme von größerer Bedeutung: Cro Minion, Competition, Binky Nelson Unpacified.
In den USA ist heute dieser Trailer zum Blu-Ray Release erschienen. Der Clip beinhaltet neben bekannten Szenen aus dem Kinofilm auch einige Sekunden von den neuen Kurzfilmen. In Deutschland wird die 3D Blu Ray am 12. November 2015 erscheinen.
THREE ALL NEW ORIGINAL MINI-MOVIES:
– Cro Minion
– Binky Nelson Unpacified
DELETED SCENE – ME, MYSELF AND STUART
AROUND THE WORLD INTERACTIVE MAP – Explore the world of the Minions with this interactive map featuring a collection of games, trivia, featurettes, storyboards, and more all themed to movie locations.
BEHIND THE GOGGLES – THE ILLUMINATION STORY OF THE MINIONS – Get a “behind the googles” look at the history and evolution of everyone’s favorite yellow henchmen.
– WRITER – See how the Minions evolve throughout the different time periods. Writer, Brian Lynch discusses creating distinctive personalities for the three main Minions, his VillainCon idea, and the Minion family.
– BOSS’ OFFICE – Illumination Entertainment CEO and founder and Minions producer, Chris Meledandri discusses the origins of Illumination Entertainment and the genesis of both Despicable Me and the Minions.
– ART DEPARTMENT – See how the Minions came to life, from the original art concept of the henchmen to the final creation of the Minions and how to differentiate them between new time periods. Also, see how the idea of Herb and Scarlett Overkill’s characters came to be.
– GALLERY – CONCEPT ART (stills)
– GALLERY – COLOR SCRIPT (stills)
– COMPOSER – Listen to how composer Heitor Pereira creates the sound of the Minions and what it takes to create big music for small characters.
– ACTORS STUDIO – Listen to the actors’ experiences being part of the Minions movie, who their favorite Minions are, and why they love them so much
– NOTICE BOARD (stills)
– SAFETY VIDEO
ILLUMINATION MACGUFF ANIMATION
– ANIMATION – Go behind the scenes and hear about the challenges and excitement behind the Minion characters and bringing them alive through animation in the movie
– LIGHTING, LAYOUT AND EFFECTS – A look at the ways in which layout and lighting plays a big role in the emotion and motivation in the movie. Also see the ways in which they try to keep the 60’s vintage look and the challenges they face with very technical shots, where one shot can take weeks.
3D MODELS GALLERY (stills)
DIRECTORS – Directors Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda discuss the unique challenges of creating distinctive personalities for the Minions
PRODUCERS – Producers Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy and Executive Producer Chris Renaud discuss the three main characters – Kevin, Stuart, and Bob – little family in the movie and the goal of creating a special bond between them and the audience when they leave the theater.
EDITORIAL – Editor Claire Dodgson discusses the distinctive editing style of the Despicable Me franchise and the three-year process it takes to make these movies from the original storyboards to cutting scenes with Minion dialogue.
STORYBOARD ARTIST – Learn how the actions of the words of the script turn into visual drawings and how much work is put in from the rough sketches to the final cut of the movie.
GALLERY – STUART HOT TUB STORYBOARD (stills)
JINGLE BELLS MINION STYLE – This holiday favorite is brought to life in a merry-Minion way. Now you get to sing along to the beloved video that was the most shared piece of content on Facebook in 2014.
THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS THEATRICAL TRAILER
Schlagwörter: Minions 3D